1. Why do I feel so old and lazy? Also fat?
A: See "also fat."
2. How do you keep a dog from ruining a boxwood?
A: Pepper spray (the plant, not the dog), and a fence. Possibly Wilt-Pruf.
3. When should I transplant my Siberian Iris?
A: Spring is best, evidently.
4. How many calories in a Peep?
A: About 30.
5. Is it worth it?
6. Is there any better or more useful tool than a Japanese weeding knife, and do you feel cool and a little bad-ass when you casually replace it in its sheath?
A: No. Yes.
7. What groundcover will I not regret planting?
A: Veronica Georgia or Waterperry Blue perhaps too invasive. Perennial geranium, though it's $$.
8. Are those plumbago dead or just slow to wake up?
A: Per High Country gardens, "slow to leaf out in spring." Here's hoping.
9. Is it too late to overseed lawn?
A: You let them put crabgrass control on for the first time EVER so probably not a wise plan.
10. Are those summersweet dead or late risers?
A: Pretty sure they're dead.
11. That's upsetting.
A: Yes, it is.
12: What handsome low blobby mound should I put near the rock garden after moving the iris that the dog like to lie on?
A: Something prickly.
13. Why is blogger randomly underline words in blue? It's like the Bible where random words are italicized. I never got that.
A: No clue.
14. Does garden blogging time count as gardening time?